AquaRain® ePailTM Water Filtration System – Includes the Rugged, Ultra-Portable CampSafe Gravity Powered Filter System, 5-Gallon Capacity, Specially Designed for Camping and for Crisis and Emergency Use While On-The-Go; Dual Polyethylene Filtration/Collection Vessels; Three patented Micro-Pore Ceramic Filtration Elements, containing Granulated Activated Carbon with Self-Sterilizing Metallic Silver.
Also includes our Emergency Water Collection Kit:
- 5 Gallon Water Collection Pail with Lid
- Pitcher Scoop for Collecting and Transferring Water
- Washable 1-Micron Pre-Filter Bag to Clarify Collected Water prior to filtering
- Water Pre-Treatment Sterilizer w/ Micro-Scoop, Mixing Spoon and Test Strips
- Two Sets of Gloves, Polycarbonate Safety Glasses, and Face Masks w/ Charcoal Filters
This system offers the Ultimate in Flexibilty and Portability, without any plumbing or pressure attachments, and with no power connections of any kind. The included Emergency Water Collection Kit
, specifically engineered to aid in the safe collection, pre-treatment and testing of raw water from a variety of available sources, prior to the filtration process. Our patented sub-micron ceramic technology positively removes dangerous living organisms and harmful bacteria from your drinking water... naturally... using microfiltration and the natural force of gravity. A dense and highly adsorptive carbon filter bed has been incorporated within the micro-pore ceramic shell, and sterile metallic silver is added to maintain purity in the filter system.